The Fire Denyer System with special features has been installed in a large number of Housing New Zealand Corporation, local body and private housing units in towns and cities throughout New Zealand; providing that extra level of protection for persons with special requirements.
A typical installation for a person who is hard of hearing and may have difficulty in hearing the smoke detector alarms includes:
- The Fire Denyer Controller
- A Contactor at the switch board
- Hard wired smoke detectors as required
- Flashing Alerters as required (flashing Red when activated by the smoke detectors)
- Waking Vibrator installed in the deaf person’s bedroom
- A door ‘bell’ that activates the Flashing Alerters (flashing Blue or Green) but does not sound
Fire Preventors Ltd is happy to discuss special requirements for customers and produce a system that meets your needs.