This is a long range tracking transmitter designed for locating lost RC models. Also referred to as a lost model locator or lost model finder. It can be used in any RC model. Great for FPV, planes and multi-rotors, also gliders.
See also the multirotor specific version – here.
- Supplied with servo lead attached (pins available on request- may take a few days longer)
- Transmits on the 433MHz ISM band
- Self contained with internal battery (can be replaced)
- Standby lasts well over a year
- Beacon Transmission lasts 4 weeks or more
- Monitors RC 5-volts and PPM servo signal
- Transmits only after the model is lost
- A jumper connector is used to arm and disarm
Operation : Before flying simply remove the jumper and fly as normal. If all goes well replace the jumper after landing. If the plane decides not to return for any reason the tracker will start transmitting after 30 minutes. The matching receiver or a suitable radio scanner can be used for locating the plane.
Simple Really : The tracker connects to an active servo channel (elevator or aileron) with a Y connector. It should be mounted so it’s waterproof and protected in a crash.
Receiver Antennas : See the yagi directional antenna product.