NOTE: This is a MOQ batch of 24 modules.
Designed to control pulse type water valves that use reverse-polarity to determine open and close. This module provides ON/OFF (+/-) polarity pulses with maximum duration and under-voltage shut-off.
Dual outputs can be used to control 2 valves depending on the operating mode selected. Dual inputs switched high activate the outputs. Under-voltage protection turns the valves off and prevents further operation while the supply voltage is low (ie. below 12V). A useful feature for solar powered remote watering system valves. The maximum duration timer turns the valves off after a pre-set time (default = 1 hour). A useful safety feature for radio controlled systems in case of radio interference or other loss of signal.
More information: here.
Three operating modes:
- 2-channels, valve on/off follows input state.
- 2-channels, input pulse-on – pulse off.
- 1-channel, two inputs. IP-1 turns valve-1 on. IP-2 turns valve-1 off (valve 2 output not used)
- three operating modes
- can be supplied for 24V or 12V DC supply operation
- two control inputs
- drives 2 valve circuits directly
- supply voltage monitoring – low voltage fail safe
- time-out to off – fail safe – adjustable 2 to 4 hours
- 4mA average standby power draw
- outputs rated 2 Amps
- provided as circuit board module to be mounted in your enclosure
- Do Not get wet
- assembled to order. Shipped approximately 5 working days following order received.