Fire Denyer Application

The Fire Denyer System has been developed to prevent the most common type of fire and to give you the best possible warning of all others.

  • Proven to Stop Fires Starting

About 40% of household fires start from unattended cooking, for example, a pot of oil on the stove overheats, smokes and then ignites. When the source of heat is cut as soon as smoke is detected, a devastating fire can be prevented. The Fire Denyer cuts off the source of heat within seconds. Tests show the time between smoke and ignition is about seven minutes.

The Fire Denyer operates in any domestic, commercial or industrial situation and with smoke detectors, heat detectors, and most alarm systems.


  • Domestic Homes
  • High Rise Buildings
  • Retirement Villages
  • Apartment Buildings
  • Council housing
  • Community centres
  • Tenanted properties
  • Club Houses
  • Student Accommodation
  • Disability Care
  • Home of the elderly
  • Motels and Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • The “hard of hearing” and the deaf
  • Alzheimers
  • Schools
  • Childcare centres
  • And many more

The Fire Denyer has been installed in many of the above applications.

It has already prevented a great number of fires, some of which could well have been fatal.

This type of fire prevention has been fully endorsed by the Fire Service, the Master Plumbers, Gasfitters & Drainlayers, and the Building Industry Authority. They all believe that once installed, The Fire Denyer will have a great impact by reducing the number of fires.

The Fire Denyer System has the following additional benefits:

  • Reliable
  • Best full household smoke detector alarm warning system
  • All smoke detectors are interconnected and sound simultaneously
  • Cost effective
  • No batteries to replace
  • One central controller
  • Simple to operate
  • Always ‘on’ – no need to remember to set when leaving the house
  • Easy and simple to test
  • Can be interfaced with security alarm and other fire alarm systems
  • Adaptable for special needs
  • Saves your life
  • Saves your family
  • Saves your home

In a Nutshell
The Fire Denyer stops 40% of fires starting and gives you the best possible warning of the other 60%

These fires are classed by the Fire Service as abandoned or discarded heat source, which are normally started when electrical or gas appliances are turned on and left unattended or simply forgotten about through people being distracted in some way (visitor, tired, infirm, pets, children, telephone, drink, television etc) and the forgotten cooking overheats, smokes then ignites.

Statistics from the Fire Service show more house fires are started as kitchen fires than in any other way.

The Fire Denyer works on a simple concept. Turn off the heat source when smoke has been detected, before the cooking ignites.

For example, if someone is cooking on the stove or electric frying pan, and falls asleep The Fire Denyer will instantly shut down the stove or fry pan, once smoke has been detected, long before ignition.