NOTE: This is a MOQ batch of five (5) modules.
With 5mm indicator LED on 60mm extension wire. Suitable for panel mounting.
This is a 24 Volt monitor relay typically used to signal low battery conditions for solar battery, alarm, security and safety applications.
The DIP switches allow the low voltage trip point to be adjusted. The relay can be inverted. Fail-safe is possible (switch-7 on) energized normally and released for a low voltage alarm condition.
Typically mounted using industrial grade double sided sticky foam tape.
- Micro-controller based
- 16-30VDC supply. typically 3mA (relay off), 25mA (relay on)
- Reverse polarity protected
- Changeover contacts, 50V AC/DC 3A rated
- 5mm red LED status indicator – on extension wire for front panel mounting
- Large terminals for easy connection
- Small size
- Typical setting: 3,5,8 on for approximately 22.6V trip and 25.2V restore
- Terminals are: +24V, 0V, common, normally-open, normally-closed
- Switches 1 to 6 set the trip voltage
- Switch-7: inverts the relay (off = relay on when tripped)
- Switch-8: off = reset at trip + 2V : on = reset at 25.2V
This unit is a variation of our 12V Low Voltage Relay, HERE.
There are no reviews yet.