This puts all you need into one item.
This is a tracker set consisting of a beacon transmitter ( 30-minute), mini receiver and yagi antenna kit.
The beacon transmitter is ready to install, remove the jumper and fly. The beacon normally supplied is the 30-minute delayed multi-rotor version. On request we can supply the 15-minute or fpv version. The internal battery (CR2032) lasts a year or more of normal operation, and can be replaced – no soldering required.
The receiver is the mini version. Antenna connector, attenuator switch and volume control on one end, headphone jack and battery lead on the other. You supply the 9V battery and it’s ready to use.
The yagi antenna is our 6 element kit that includes a lead to connect to the receiver, the elements and some screws for assembly. You supply the stick or boom to mount the elements on on (avoids shipping issues). A hard-wood stick or piece of plastic conduit or tube is ideal. 650-700mm is a good length.
- Beacon supplied tested and ready to go
- Beacon supplied with spare jumper and 2 pieces of heat-shrink for battery replacement
- Receiver ready to go – just connect your 9V battery
- Ear-bud phones included
- Short BNC-BNC lead supplied to connect antenna to receiver
- Yagi antenna kit – supplied with screws and a couple of cable ties – you supply the boom
To Do : You supply the receiver battery and a stick or boom for the yagi.